A primary stripe tuxedo shirt that is spot on for the fellow who breathes boats, rallies in regattas, and sails through life with a breeze. Gents from the Cape, Harbor Springs, or Monterrey will love our Nantucket model… a primary choice (of first rank, importance or value). Vivid stripes of blue, red, green and yellow, give this black-tie guy an all-American look. ThRedHeads Tuxedo designs are made of fine imported cotton and manufactured in the United States by the nation’s finest private label shirtmaker, exclusively for us. They feature French cuffs, a traditional spread collar, and feature a 4 button strip, to allow for studs. Our ready to wear shirts are sized for classic, comfortable fit, but we can special order for trim, tall or, let’s just say…extra ‘roomy!’ Contact us and we’ll help you get a great fitting shirt!
Life of the Party Gear
The Nantucket Primary Stripe Tuxedo Shirt - Custom Tux Shirt
We found our version in London back in 1995. There is nothing that can stop the show like peeling off your tux jacket to reveal a custom tuxedo shirt in your favorite themed message to the other guests to get this party started. We can custom any image and fabric.
Wolf Suit - Be the Wolf in Wolf's clothing
The greatest minds of our generation have often wondered, "How can a Wolf Coat also be a Griz Coat? That's pure nonsense." They're right. It is nonsense. And that's why we made it.
- FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING WITHIN U.S. (international shipping also available to Europe, Canada, Australia and NZ; see details below)
- Faux fur: ultra soft, incredibly-realistic fabric (46% acrylic, 40% modacrylic, 14% polypropylene)
- Wolf-head hood: shockingly lightweight, with a comfortable foam interior; plus, it's detachable, in case you need to wear it in a more formal setting
- Eyes, teeth, claws and nose: totally faux, but with a striking resemblance to the real-deal
- Reinforced over-stitching: double the strength, double the fun
- Lining-free: extensive market research revealed Grizangsters like it raw (i.e. they thought lining on the interior of the coat made it too stuffy to wear)
- One size fits most: people from 5'6" to 6'3" should wear it comfortably (168-191cm)
- Born in California (that's right, they're made in the USA...like whoa!)
- Definitely not intended for children under 13 years old
- Care: Professionally dry clean only; remove the head and claws before cleaning
- UPS won't ship to PO Boxes, so please use a physical address
- Shipping is free to APO/FPO addresses (via ground-shipping)
- Orders need to be placed by 9am PT in order to ship that same business day
- Expedited shipping options are also available to US customers: Second Day and Next Day Air
- International Shipping Cost and Times:
- Canada: $29, delivery time of approximately 1 week
- Europe: $39, delivery time of approximately 2 weeks
- Australia/NZ: $49, delivery time of approximately 2 weeks
- INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS: Please note that the buyer is responsible for any additional fees and taxes charged by customs in your country, as well as for ensuring the imported product complies with your local laws. For more details on those costs and procedures, please contact your local customs authority.
You're so Successful - Smoking Jacket
$ 196.20 $ 280.00
A great idea for a bachelor party, we wore them to Vegas for a stand out night out in the clubs
order here with this link
How does it fit?
This men's smoking jacket has a slim fit, but is loose enough to reverse in a flash.
How is it sized?
Check out the handy sizing guide. If you're in between sizes, choose the larger one.
How do I care for it?
- Fabric: 100% cotton moleskin with a poly-rayon (50/50) liner.
- Six flask-sized pockets.
- Fumble-proof buttons and buttonholes.
- The most intimidating skull buttons ever forged by mortal man.